Einfach ankommen, einfach wohlfühlen
“Chasetta” or "Chesetta" means a kind of small house/cottage in the local Rhaeto-Romanic language. Your “Chasetta Allegra” is a former hay barn situated in the picturesque village of Sent which was converted into a romantic cottage – a house in a house.
The main house and the attached hay barn were built about 350 years ago. The old walls provide for a unique charming atmosphere to the guests who do not have to make any compromise in terms of comfort, though. Many shopping opportunities for the daily grocery shopping are nearby (butcher, bakery, small supermarket, postal office, cheese market).
The “Chasetta Allegra” provides for all amenities of a modern holiday chalet. After an extensive renovation in 2014 the house kept its historic character and its charm of a former hay barn. It sleeps comfortably up to six adults or four adults/four smaller children (baby cot available). It is for example ideal for a family with children who want to visit the Engadin valley together with their grandparents or friends.
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, large floor plans
- Balcony to soak up the afternoon sun in summer
- Comfortable beds with first class mattresses
- All bed linen and all towels for bathrooms
- Modern central heating
- Bang&Olufsen TV/DVD/CD/Radio in the living room
- Flat screen TV/Radio in the two main bedrooms
- iPhone/iPod station in the kitchen (Bose)
- Free WLAN in the whole house
- Large living and eating area with fire place (real wood…!)
- Modern kitchen, fully equipped (dishwasher, steamer, oven, fridge)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Beautiful old wooden floor on the ground floor
- Washer/Dryer in the cellar
- Space for skiing equipment in the cellar
Services provided by the Hotel Aldier
The Hotel Aldier will change bed linens and towels once a week (or more often upon request). It will also clean the house once a week (or more often upon request). The hotel is also your exclusive point of contact for rental and all your requests as guests.